Chaires Family

   I am so excited to share with you our first annual "Chaires with a Twist" night. There are still spots open!! There are three sign up links below. One to volunteer, one for our younger (k-2) student's night and one for our older (3-5) student's night. Students and parents will each go home with a painting at the end of the night, event is in the cafeteria and PTO will sponsor the event, so it is of no cost to you!!! However, we will strongly encourage donations towards the schools art program

First come first serve. Each sign-up slot will include ONE parent and ONE child (if you have multiple children in same age group you will need multiple slots). Once the sign up is full that's it. So don't delay!

 Volunteer sign up link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904094DAAA92EABFB6-chaires
K-2 event sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904094DAAA92EABFB6-chaires1
3-5 event sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904094DAAA92EABFB6-chaires2

****Weather plan update: We will follow Leon county schools discretion on cancellation of the event*******