​Parents,

As much as it pains me to have to tell you this, I will try to be gentle...

The Texas Roadhouse Drive-Thru Dinner will be postponed until next Tuesday, April 19th.  Pick-Up time will remain the same, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.

Unfortunately, this is out of our control, as is our new normal, there was an error in shipping the product to the store.

No new orders will be taken, as this was a pre-paid event.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience (we were looking forward to NOT cooking, too!) but promise that the wait will be worth it.

Say it with me: Cinnamon.  Butter.  Dinner.  Rolls.

Again, we apologize.  Any questions can be directed to [log in to unmask]

Stacy R. Ball
Kindergarten Teacher
Chaires Elementary School
(850) 488-5977