Parents/Guardians –

It’s that time of year once again.  WCTV is teaming up with Leon County Schools and Second Harvest of the Big Bend to help hungry children.

The 6th Annual #pbjplz drive is kicking off and we want you to participate.  Donations to this drive go to help people right here in our community. There are two ways to participate in this worthy cause to help our local families.  Thank you in advance for your generosity!

1. Bring in unopened plastic jars of Peanut Butter or Jelly.  We have donation bins located in the front office for drop-offs April 4th – 22nd.

2. Make a financial contribution by visiting https://fightinghunger.org/2021-pbj-plz-campaign/.  Donations online are through April 30th.

WTM Email Signature 21_22