Happy Friday, Mustangs! Here is some information on upcoming events ahead of Spring Break:

REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR BOOSTERTHON NOW @ MyBooster.com.

We’re only 2 weeks away from kicking off our Mustang Stampede Fun Run, with the Big Event being on 4/1. Our goal is to GET EVERY FAMILY TO REGISTER FOR OUR FUNDRAISER! IT’S FREE AND EASY!

That way we can work together to raise funds for PTM Teacher Classroom Grants, recess materials storage bins, front office furniture, & track benches! We’re excited to see our school come together in this fundraising program that will give us an extra boost of energy and much needed funds, too! Thank you for your support!

Here is a quick video overview all about THIS WEEK: https://vimeo.com/569055671/d1bae2c505

Also, please put Saturday, April 9th on your calendar and join us at Aunt Louise’s Farm for our Spring Share Day!

Happy Spring Break, Mustangs!

WTM Email Signature 21_22