Hello Wolf Parents,

We are quickly approaching our BIGGEST fundraiser of the year.   The Spring Auction is on April 8.  We have collected a total value of $3000 in items so far, but we are only HALFWAY to our goal.   We still need more items to make this a successful event.  The funds raised will enable us to achieve our initiatives to support Swift Creek Middle School including installation of touchless water stations in each of the buildings, new basketball goals in the refurbished gym, more school wide book reads, and a new outdoor classroom.

If you own a business, run a home business, or work for a business that might make a donation, PLEASE consider providing items to bid on at the auction or making a cash donation.

The Auction letter and donation form are attached.

All donations must be received by April 1.

Thank you for supporting the WOLF PACK!

PTSO Board