Good morning, Yellow Jackets!

Leon County Schools opened their registration for 2022-2023 kindergarten students this week.  Registration is completed through Leon County’s Office of Admissions.  I have included a flyer that details instructions for registration.  We ask that you share this information with anyone that will have a new kindergarten student in any Leon County School for the 2022-2023 school year.

There are also additional resources available to new kindergarten families.  Leon County is hosting Facebook Live information on kindergarten registration and readiness every day this week at noon.  Conley will host a Kindergarten Orientation on April 12th, from 5:30-6:30.  In order to reduce outside traffic in our classrooms, we are asking that only parents attend our orientation.  Parents will have the opportunity to meet our teachers, see our classrooms, and learn more about Conley Kindergarten.

Have a great day!