Cardinal Families,

April is right around the corner and throughout the month we will celebrate all those who make our "nest" the best! See the attached flier and sign up genius for supplies needed. All items can be left in the front office. Please add a note or label to your item so the front office can know what it is for.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A054EACAF28ABFA7-teacher1

Be on the lookout for a second sign up genius later this week to participate in distributing appreciation gifts. If you have any questions feel free to email me!

Thank you for your support!

With Cardinal Kindness,

Jenny Bickley

Canopy Oaks Elementary School
Home of the Cardinals
cid:579B0FE2-1412-4C3A-BB9E-558B000B3816
<
http://www.leonschools.net/canopyoaks
Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the COESPARENTS List click here:
http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?A0=COES-PARENTS