Canopy Oaks Elementary parents and families—this year’s main event is the Canopy Oaks Cardinal Fun Run!

During the program, families will gather donations for every lap your student runs (30-35 laps) at the Canopy Oaks Cardinal Fun Run Day on 4/13. Students will also experience an amazing character theme called SPORTS CITY WORLDWIDE!

Check out more about the Canopy Oaks Cardinal Fun Run here: https://vimeo.com/569362150/2d20ab4872

Donations will go toward supporting our school and can be given throughout the entire experience. There is no pressure to give, but we invite you to help our school by getting donations from family and friends and entering them on MYBOOSTER.COM 3/25.

Thanks so much for your support!

Canopy Oaks Elementary PTO