From: Anderson, Kerri
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Order your Johnston's Meats TODAY!!!

Mustangs, it’s time to order your Johnston’s Meats! Our AMAZING PTM is raising funds to support our teachers and students with a specific goal to purchase outside storage for recess materials and to sponsor classroom grants for teachers who are working hard to enhance your child’s educational experience every single day! Please see the options below and the attached order forms, which came home with your students last week. Get those orders in and THANK YOU for your support!

cid:image005.jpg@01D8289E.53E3A000

WTM Email Signature 21_22