Good afternoon, Yellow Jackets!

Our 4th Principal's AR Challenge kicked off this week.  Please continue to encourage your student to read and read with them at home.   We are continuing our "Fresh Fridays" with hands-on activities this month, as well.  This Friday, our 1st grade classrooms transformed into sweet shops.  Our teachers have worked hard to transform their rooms and set up interactive, engaging activities.  I am so proud of their effort and the effort and energy our students bring to the learning process.

As mentioned earlier this week, Conley has once again partnered with Subway in Southwood for a cookie fundraiser.   A dozen Subway cookies, macadamia nut or chocolate chip, will be delivered on Monday, 2/14.  Order forms were sent home this week but is also attached to this e-mail.  Order forms should be turned in to the classroom teacher, with payment, no later than Thursday, 2/10.  Cookies will be delivered and distributed on Monday, 2/14.  Thank you, in advance, for your support!

Class pictures will be held on Tuesday, 2/8, during school hours.  Progress reports for the third nine weeks will be posted to FOCUS on Wednesday, 2/9.  Our Kindergarten and 5th grade classes will also participate in room transformations next week.

Over the past month, we have gathered a collection of winter outerwear.  I have attached pictures of these lost coats and sweatshirts, by size, for review.  If needed, you can zoom in on the pictures.  If you recognize an item, please e-mail your teacher with the size, description, and student name and we will have it returned to you as soon as possible.  Any unclaimed items after Friday, 2/18, will be donated.

Have a great weekend!