Good afternoon, Yellow Jackets!

Our 4th Principal’s AR Challenge concluded this week.   I can’t wait to reward our students who successfully completed this challenge!   Our “Fresh Fridays” continued this week with our 5th grade classes transforming their classrooms into camp sites.  It is so much fun to watch our students and teachers participate, and enjoy, hands-on lessons.  We also held class pictures and posted 3rd nine week progress reports this week, as well.

Thank you so much for your participation in our Valentine’s Day Cookie fundraiser.  With Valentine’s Day falling on Monday, I wanted to remind parents that we do not accept or deliver outside gifts during the school day.  While we appreciate parents providing tokens of appreciation to their students, we ask that you save these gifts for after school, at home.

We have a School Advisory Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, 2/15.  Please e-mail Ms. Jeneen Lynn for more information.

Have a great weekend!

Conley2021

Ava Williams
Assistant Principal

Conley Elementary School
2400 Orange Ave. E.
Tallahassee, FL 32311
(850) 414-5610

"Determined people working TOGETHER can do anything."  Jim Casey