We are excited to announce that Field Day will be next Friday, March 11th.

This year’s theme will be Spring Break.  Our classes will be coming to us for 90 minutes to enjoy a Spring Break themed Field Day with 6 fun filled stations to test many of the skills the students have learned this year!

We will have one water relay station that involves minimal water.  You will not need to plan for activities that will require bathing suits.

Things you may want to bring:  Sun screen, water bottle, hat and small towel!

8:45 – 10-15       2nd and 3rd Grade

11:00 - 12:30      K and 1st Grade

1:00 – 2:30         4th and 5th Grade

We are excited about Field Day.

We are only in need of about 3-4 parent volunteer per session.  If there are any parents that would like to volunteer for one or more of the sessions please reach out to Coach McBrearty – [log in to unmask]

Canopy Oaks Elementary School
Home of the Cardinals
cid:579B0FE2-1412-4C3A-BB9E-558B000B3816
<
http://www.leonschools.net/canopyoaks
Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the COESPARENTS List click here:
http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?A0=COES-PARENTS