Attention all Parents and Families!!

You are invited to participate and learn more about Raa Middle School Arts Magnet Program through our Magnet Shadow Days!!

SIGN YOUR 5TH GRADER UP TODAY TO SHADOW THE RAA ARTS PROGRAM TODAY!

Please have a Magnet Application on file to be scheduled.  Click the link below to sign up!

https://forms.office.com/r/FM8pUh9Vjy

We have designed an arts magnet program to allow students the ability to develop creative and critical thinking skills. The Raa Middle School Arts Magnet Program offers all Leon County middle school students an opportunity to benefit from an outstanding education achieved through an equally outstanding arts program. Through this rigorous academic curriculum for the arts, with exhibitions and performances at all levels, we are able to provide enhanced learning opportunities to better prepare students for high school and beyond. Students are able to explore arts courses that include visual arts, theatre, and music.

Arts Elective Offerings:

Canopy Oaks Elementary School
Home of the Cardinals
cid:579B0FE2-1412-4C3A-BB9E-558B000B3816
<
http://www.leonschools.net/canopyoaks
Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the COESPARENTS List click here:
http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?A0=COES-PARENTS