Chaires Family,

Another busy week at Chaires.  We finally received the shipment of space themed books that were ordered for literacy week.  Each child received a book from our favorite Jawa.  A shout out to everyone that attended the "Muffins with Mom" event today.  It was great to see parents back on campus and supporting our school.  Thank you, PTO for sponsoring this event.

Our next big event is the "Princess Ball" on February 25th in Chaires Cafeteria.  Each of our young ladies will be bringing home a flyer in their Friday folder today and one is attached to this email.

We are putting together a Kindergarten Orientation on March 9th for our incoming 2022/2023 Kindergarteners.  We will send out more information regarding a schedule for this event next week.

Have a great weekend!

Mike Holmes

Principal

Chaires Elementary

“Where our Community Begins”

4774 Chaires Cross Rd

Tallahassee, FL  32317

(850) 488-5977

      [cid:95e1a20e-1883-4b85-8f1c-11296dca6b91]