Attention RAM NATION!!! (Please share with perspective Raa Families)

The time has come and we are super excited about the activities planned for our new prospective RAM NATION students. Our Arts Magnet Program exposes students to over 11 different performing and fine arts classes (The most of any Leon County School)! Both students zoned for Raa and students around the county can be a part of our ever-growing community of academic artists. Therefore, to help students and their families get acquainted with Raa Middle School, our Magnet Program, and our community, we are holding several events during the week of January 18th – 21st, as well as in February.

Please see the flyer attached and share it with everyone you know!! We are taking Tallahassee by storm!!

Highlights:

·       Magnet Virtual Open House – January 20th (See flyer for zoom link)

·       “Arts in Action” 5th Grade Pep Rally – January 21st

Plato once said, “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” At Raa Magnet Middle of the Arts, our students use the arts to excel both academically, socially, and emotionally. We cannot wait to see you!

Marcus Scott,

Proud Principal

RAM NATION!!

Augusta Raa Middle School

401 W. Tharpe St

Tallahassee, Fl 32303

850-488-6287

Unity is strength......when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

                                                    - Mattie Stepanek