SCMS Family, We so greatly appreciate your support! of SCMS! I daily look around our school and see evidence of your financial generosity through fundraising led by our AMAZING SCMS PTSO!  Our World’s Finest Chocolate fundraiser, our largest yearly fundraiser, begins this coming Monday, January 31st through Thursday, February 17th

Your student will be given a copy of the flyer below during their homeroom period next Monday.  We hope you will consider purchasing a box of chocolates.  I know many of our families take these boxes to their workplace, neighborhood, clubs, etc. and quickly get them sold!  Please carefully read the flyer below.  If you are able to pay for the box of chocolates up front that would be greatly appreciated by PTSO but we completely understand if that is not possible and you need to make the sales prior to paying for the box. Please note the student is responsible for selling the entire box once it is checked out.  Chocolate cannot be returned once it is checked out.

Most families have found the chocolate candy to be an easy sell because it is so tasty!  If you have questions related to this specific fundraiser please reach out to Michele Garber, the fundraising chair at  [log in to unmask] .  Thank you and have a wonderful weekend, Sue

Regards,

Sue Rishell

Principal

Swift Creek Middle School

2100 Pedrick Road

Tallahassee, FL  32317

Phone: 850-414-2670

Fax: 850=414-2650

“Every time I am asked what is the most important job in the world, I always answer teacher!  Teachers are the people who hand out life chances for everyone… Our society needs to value the fact that quality teachers inform and shape quality students who in the future become quality community members.  This is what education is all about.”

Patrick Schwartz From Disability to Possiblity: The Power of Inclusive Classrooms