Please note that there is an error in the e-mail link below for our Swift Creek Attendance!!  Here is the correct link:

Regards,

Sue Rishell

Principal

Swift Creek Middle School

2100 Pedrick Road

Tallahassee, FL  32317

Phone: 850-414-2670

Fax: 850=414-2650

“Every time I am asked what is the most important job in the world, I always answer teacher!  Teachers are the people who hand out life chances for everyone… Our society needs to value the fact that quality teachers inform and shape quality students who in the future become quality community members.  This is what education is all about.”

Patrick Schwartz From Disability to Possiblity: The Power of Inclusive Classrooms