,

cid:image001.png@01D80C4F.BAC482A0

Come join us on Saturday, April 9th at the Apalachee Regional Park as Chiles High School hosts the Wolf Dash 5k and 1 mile run this year!

Race Day Registration and Packet-Pick-up @ 6:45 AM

1 Mile @ 8:00 AM

5K @ 8:30 AM

Awards @ 9:15 AM

All proceeds from this race go to support the Lawton Chiles High School Foundation.  Feel free to dress-up as a character from your favorite Wolf Tale for more fun!

We are looking for sponsors, volunteers and runners!

Runners and sponsors, please go to https://runsignup.com/Race/FL/Tallahassee/WolfDash5K.

If you would like to volunteer please email [log in to unmask].

Please email us at [log in to unmask] or call/text me at 850-778-9399 with any questions.

Look forward to seeing you all at the race this year!

JP Swope

Race Director

John P. (JP) Swope

Assistant Principal

Lawton Chiles High School

850-488-1756 Ext. 243

“Communication does not always occur naturally, even among a tight-knit group of individuals. Communication must be taught and practiced in order to bring everyone together as one.”