Hello Falcon Families!
I just wanted to take a moment to pass along a few reminders regarding school choice.

  1.  Parents of 8th graders: The school choice window closes on March 1. If your child is planning to apply to a high school outside of his/her assigned zone, make sure that you do not miss the window!
  2.  Parents of 6th and 7th graders: You do NOT need to reapply to stay in the IB Prep program for next year. School choice info will roll over for next year.
  3.  Help spread the word about IB Prep! We so value the feedback and support that we receive from our students' families. The majority of families find out about our program through word of mouth and personal recommendations, and we so appreciate you all helping new families find their way to us. If you know anyone who may be interested, I have attached a flyer with our open house and shadowing information. Please feel free to forward this information. Our first open house is tomorrow (Saturday), from 10 am until 12 pm, and we will hold another open house on February 12. If you happen to have a 5th grader, we encourage you to come out as well, even though you already are familiar with the program.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, or need help with the school choice process, please let me know.
Have a great weekend!

Lee Cameron
IB Prep Coordinator
Language Arts Department Chair