Hello!
We recently sent a notice regarding school choice information, regarding our rising 9th graders, and also our incoming 6th graders. In addition to our prospective-student open house on February 12, we have also added an online informational session, hosted through Zoom. The first online meeting will be Thursday, January 27. *This meeting is for families interested in sending their children to the IB Prep Program.* We will continue to offer several more sessions over the month of February. All links and dates will be on our website.
If you know anyone with a 5th grader who may be interested, you can share our IB Prep webpage with them, which is where we have the Zoom link for the meeting. If you have a 5th grader, you are also more than welcome to join us for the meeting!
--> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fdomain%2f534&c=E,1,E_fXwkdw8DedR11a6lQ3UsISqOqeRBl7boxY_ZhcsxU2VnW-xq4ZTmZcCH3lsO2mWakgeDXu90Mpzrz5U-M7CrpLIBMfptF-uZg0P-I_ms7V1BHehgmmt_2j&typo=1

In addition to sharing information about our open houses, we’ve also had a few of our families share testimonials about IB Prep through their social media accounts. We are grateful to our families who take the time to spread the word about their positive experiences with Fairview. Word of mouth is our main means of getting awesome new students through the doors each year. We try to get to as many elementary schools as we can, but our current and former students and families are the best asset that we have to help promote our program. Whether mentioning our program on Facebook, or simply to a neighbor or coworker, no effort is too small.
Any and all support is so deeply appreciated! We truly believe in our school, program, and students, and we want to do all that we can to keep Fairview thriving.
Thanks so much, and enjoy the rest of your week!

Lee Cameron
IB Prep Coordinator
Language Arts Department Chair
Fairview Middle School