Good afternoon, Yellow Jackets!

I hope everyone had a great winter break!  The Conley faculty and staff is excited to start the second semester and welcome students back to campus tomorrow, January 5th.  With a shortened week, our teachers will re-introduce classroom expectations and prepare students for the second semester.  Please remember that you can e-mail teachers any questions or concerns you may have.  Thank you, in advance, for understanding that their response may be delayed as they work with students most of the school day.

As students return, we ask that everyone visit the county website https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fInClass&c=E,1,--lrYJTocxGlTUvIxLw_EILYGkPIk4ZC128k9Kl8cvhbNCb8TcEwYqXPmuWhK0Gv8QucUoe9rz20V5WSQ4XGGDgINF1S7T9Uc0jby0tIYz3cpVg,&typo=1 outlining county COVID procedures.  Please continue to notify the front office if a student tests positive for COVID.  Without contact tracing and a reduction in the number of positive case quarantine days to five days, it is critical that families carefully monitor student health and keep your student home if they have any of the following symptoms.

  *   Fever or chills
  *   Cough
  *   Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  *   Fatigue
  *   Muscle or body aches
  *   Headache
  *   New loss of taste or smell
  *   Sore throat
  *   Congestion or runny nose
  *   Nausea or vomiting
  *   Diarrhea
Out of an abundance of caution, if any student is sent to the clinic with these symptoms, they will be sent home immediately and can return when their symptoms improve.  As  a reminder, if a student has a fever, they must remain home until they are fever-free for 48 consecutive hours without medication.

We look forward to seeing all of our students tomorrow, have a great evening!