Hello Cobb Families,

Earlier today we sent a flyer with information about our Winter Dance. Several of you pointed out that we had the date listed incorrectly. Thank you for helping us correct this! The correct date is Friday, February 11. The dance will be held in the Cobb Gym from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Tickets are $5 and will be sold before school the week of the dance. The regular school dress code applies. Snacks and drinks will be available to purchase for $1 each. Proceeds from the event support Cobb PTO.

As always, thank you for your constant support. We look forward to a fun Winter Dance!

Sincerely,

Lindsay Marconi

Principal’s Secretary

(She/her/hers)