Dear Cobb Families,

We are busy preparing for new, prospective students to come visit our Applied Science & Technology Magnet Program and see what we’re all about. To help students and their families get acquainted with Cobb, our Magnet Program, and our community, we will be holding several Discovery Events throughout January and February.

This is where you come in: we will need some help to give our new friends a big Cobb welcome. We encourage Cobb Magnet students and their families to join us for our Hands-On Science and Curriculum Night (January 18), sign up to be excellent student mentors at school during Shadowing days (January 25-27 and February 1-3), and show off your trivia knowledge at our Magnet Family Trivia Night (February 10).

You may remember how valuable and reassuring it was to chat with families who have traveled this journey a year or two before you, and now it is your turn to pay it forward. One of our Magnet Program’s biggest strengths is the involvement and engagement of our families; thank you for your ongoing support. We look forward to seeing you this month and in February.

Sincerely,

Sarah

Sarah Hembree

Principal