Dear Parents and Guardians,

The school was placed on a lockdown today around 12:50 p.m. due to neighborhood activity that posed a potential threat to our campus. Teachers and students followed lockdown and lockout procedures for about 30 minutes. Law enforcement has given us the all clear, and our campus has safely returned to business as usual. We appreciate our teachers, staff, and students for following safety procedures and quickly responding to instructions. Safety is our #1 priority.

Sincerely,