From SCMS PTSO:

Congratulations to all the students who participated in the Charleston Wrap sales over the Holiday week!  Thank you parents and students for helping us raise money for our school.
We have raised  $2,995.90 for our school with 3 days left!
The
TOP SELLER for the 19th through the 22nd was Asher Grant Topps!!!
They won a $25 Gift card and a SCMS hoodie! Way to go Asher!

We also had multiple students participate in the Thanksgiving Day sales!  ROCK stars  serving up Turkey and Charleston Wrap!
Here are the students who had sells on Nov. 25th:
Ethan Scott
Margaret Mason
Tyler Thompson
Dylan Fleming
Gracie Davis
Thomas Davis
Dario Medina
Clara Stephens
Joshua Patterson

The winner of the drawing for a catered lunch for them and 3 other students is none other than Joshua Patterson !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Mr. Wetherington will be in touch!

Here are the Top Students overall for Charleston Wrap sales:

  1. Knox Powell
  2. Asher Grant Topps
  3. Victoria Wetherington
  4. Hendrix Ash
  5. Avery Banks
  6. Dylan Fleming
  7. Asa NeSmith
  8. Clara Stephens
  9. Dario Meidan
  10. Kalia Jackson

This is the last week for Charleston Wrap!  There is still time to order and send out to friends and family.
Follow the link below.

Last Challenges for the campaign :

  • Top 3 sellers for the campaign will go into a drawing for a $50 gift card for District 850!
  • Top 3 students will get  to pick a Swift Creek logo item from the PTSO store!
  • Any student who has at least 1 sale for Charleston Wrap this week will also go into a drawing for a Swift Creek Swag bag!

Here’s how to help if you haven't  started yet:

1) Please visit
registercw.com to register today! Use our ORGANIZATION ID 20730 to register! One registration per family.
2) Send 10 unique and valid shopping email invites to your friends & family using our invite tool at registration.
3) Shop! With over 2,500 gift ideas, you can check-off your holiday gift-list and support our important cause, too.

Thank you for all your hard work and supporting our SCMS Family!

Lanisha Wetherington

PTSO President

Regards,

Sue Rishell

Principal

Swift Creek Middle School

2100 Pedrick Road

Tallahassee, FL  32317

Phone: 850-414-2670

Fax: 850=414-2650

“Every time I am asked what is the most important job in the world, I always answer teacher!  Teachers are the people who hand out life chances for everyone… Our society needs to value the fact that quality teachers inform and shape quality students who in the future become quality community members.  This is what education is all about.”

Patrick Schwartz From Disability to Possiblity: The Power of Inclusive Classrooms