Friends,  I don’t know how… but we do have calls coming in now.  So… try our school number at 850-414-2670 if you need to speak to us.  If you can’t get through use the Google number in the e-mail below and, as always, if you need to speak to someone outside of school hours call the LCS Emergency number provided below!  Thank you!  Sue

Regards,

Sue Rishell

Principal

Swift Creek Middle School

2100 Pedrick Road

Tallahassee, FL  32317

Phone: 850-414-2670

Fax: 850=414-2650

“Every time I am asked what is the most important job in the world, I always answer teacher!  Teachers are the people who hand out life chances for everyone… Our society needs to value the fact that quality teachers inform and shape quality students who in the future become quality community members.  This is what education is all about.”

Patrick Schwartz From Disability to Possiblity: The Power of Inclusive Classrooms