Hello Yellow Jackets,

As we prepare for the holiday season, we want to thank you for your continued support of our school.

This week was filled with fun and exciting learning opportunities for students- classroom transformations, celebrations, and hands-on activities. We also had our 4-H Tropicana Speech Contest. The contest provided students with a public speaking experience. We are so proud of our students. Please join in and help us celebrate the special student recognitions and all contest participants!

Contest Participants

Kyler Pinkney

Claire Song

Alexander Pope

Michael Gallon

Harper Belle Schulze

Neha Yamsani

Special Student Recognitions

1st Place= Michael Gallon, Mrs. Rice’s Homeroom- “The Magical City We Call Miami!”

2nd Place= Harper Belle Schulze, Ms. M. Smith’s Homeroom- “Florida”

3rd Place= Claire Song, Mr. Christiano’s Homeroom- “A Weathering Crisis”

Our 1st place winner will represent Conley at the district-level contest. Our 2nd place winner will serve as an alternate. The district competition is scheduled for January 29, 2022.

Today was the last day of school before winter break. Students will return on Wednesday, January 5th.

We wish you a happy and safe holiday season. See you in the new year!

Reminders:

Winter Break= December 20 - January 3, 2021

Teacher Planning Day= Tuesday, January 4

Students Return= Wednesday, January 5

Ava Williams
Assistant Principal

Conley Elementary School
2400 Orange Ave. E.
Tallahassee, FL 32311
(850) 414-5610

"Determined people working TOGETHER can do anything."  Jim Casey