Chaires Family

It is my pleasure to serve as your Principal at Chaires Elementary.  I have worked with Mrs. Champayne Ricciardi since June 21st.  She is an exceptional administrator and person.  Her love for Chaires faculty, staff and students is genuine and abundant.  She has been offered an opportunity to serve by Superintendent Hanna and will be leaving Chaires.  Below is a special note from Mrs. Ricciardi to share with you.

Dear Chaires families,
     It has been my true privilege to serve as assistant principal of Chaires for the past three and a half years.  I can honestly say that my time here has been full of blessings, and building relationships with you and your children has been the pinnacle of my experience.  After the winter break, I will be moving to Killearn Lakes Elementary to serve as assistant principal.  Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, your children, and this outstanding community.  I look forward to hearing great things about Chaires as you continue this journey.
Sincerely,
Champayne Ricciardi

Although we are sad to see Mrs. Ricciardi go, Ms. Brooks Sperling will be replacing her starting January 4th.  Ms. Sperling is coming to us via Kate Sullivan.  She has served as an Assistant Principal for 3 years.  We are excited to have her join the team.

Happy Holidays

Mike Holmes

Principal

Chaires Elementary