Dear Parents & Guardians,

Thank you for attending our Virtual Family Curriculum Night last week. The turnout was great! Teachers did an awesome job presenting relevant curriculum info in a fun and engaging way. Please stay connected with your child's teacher by reaching out when you have questions related to academic goals.

We appreciate all the donations for our Holiday Share Drive. The last day for collection is Thursday 12/9. See the attached flyer for details.

Please take a moment to review the upcoming dates for December. We look forward to celebrating the holidays with a spirit week of fun dress-up days. See attached.

December Calendar
12/7&8 iReady Math Assessment
12/9 Star Reading Assessment
12/9 Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra Field Trip 9 am (3rd & 5th grade)
12/14 Star Writes Assessment
12/13-17 Holiday Spirit Week- See attached
12/14 5th grade MOY Science Assessment
12/15 PTO Meeting 5:30 pm
12/16 The Nutcracker Field Trip 9:30- 12:15 (Kindergarten)
12/17 Last day of 2nd quarter 🎉

Don't hesitate to reach out to me or my team if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions. Our goal is to work together to help our students reach their full potential.

Best regards,
Tiffany Williams
Principal
ATMSA