Good afternoon, Yellow Jackets!

Thank you for your overwhelming generosity for the Salvation Army Project Joy Food Drive this week.  After the first two days this week, our bin was full and we began organizing food throughout the main office.  This week kicked off our first Accelerated Reader (AR) principal’s challenge.  Please encourage your student to read and participate in these challenges and let your teacher know if you have any questions on how to participate.

We have a busy week next week leading into Thanksgiving Break.  Next week we start our next round of iReady English/ Language Arts progress monitoring.  I am excited to see the progress our students have made this year!  Our next School Advisory Council meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday 11/16, please contact Ms. Lynn for more information.   Progress reports will be posted to FOCUS on Wednesday, 11/17, and we will have a virtual Student Leader swearing-in ceremony on Friday.   Don’t forget that apparel order forms are due next Thursday!  All Leon County Schools will be closed Monday 11/22-Friday 11/26.

Please be mindful of the one-way turn lanes around campus.  We have had several close incidents the past few weeks and Leon County Sheriff’s office may be monitoring for proper lane usage.

Have a great weekend!