This Week at ATMSA

11/15-19 Title I Parent Engagement Spirit Week- Use hashtag #ATMSA
11/16 STAR Writes
11/16 Gentlemen's Shirt and Tie Day
11/17 Progress/Interim Reports- View in Focus
11/17 PTO Meeting 5:30 pm via Zoom
11/18 Field Day- see the attached flyer
11/22-26 Thanksgiving Break

  *   Save the Date: 11/30 Virtual Family Curriculum Night 6-7 pm
  *
  *   Don't Forget to donate to the Shining Stars' Holiday Share- see the attached flyer
  *
  *   Academic Resources: Free FEV Tutoring Support- see the attached flyer

We encourage all families to participate in our upcoming family engagement activities.

[cid:bd8d5f73-ff04-446c-8b61-e12f43f31ba0][cid:72874272-ff75-4f48-b608-17a8fd84a131]