Good afternoon, Yellow Jackets!

It is hard to believe we have completed the first nine weeks of school!  As a reminder, there is no school on Monday, October 18th and report cards will be posted to FOCUS on October 27th.

Starting Monday, Leon County Schools’ new COVID procedures will be implemented.  Please reference my e-mail from earlier this week or visit the county link https://www.leonschools.net/domain/8891 for more information.

Next Friday, 10/22 kicks off Red Ribbon Week.  A schedule of events will be e-mailed through list serv next week.  Leon County is also asking everyone to wear pink on the 22nd for Breast Cancer Awareness.    In the coming weeks, we will be announcing several activities and opportunities for our students.  These are designed to excite and reward students to learn and engage in the learning process.  Stay tuned!

Thank you for all of your support during the first nine weeks of school.  We appreciate your compassion and understanding and look forward to a successful remainder of the year.