Good morning, Yellow Jackets!

We had a rainy week last week, but ended last week with picture day and sliming the principal.  Click here https://youtu.be/QYngbu7kBaA to view a video of the event.  We want to thank everyone, again, for their participation in Boosterthon this year.

Our next school advisory council meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 12th.  Please contact Ms. Lynn for more information.  This week is the last week of the first nine weeks.  Monday, 10/18 is a teacher plan day and teachers will be finalizing their grads over the next two weeks.  Report cards will be available online on  Wednesday, 10/27.

As a reminder, Conley’s hours of supervision are 7:45-3:20, daily.  We ask all families to honor these times.  Please do not drop your student off prior to 7:45 and pick up by 3:20.  Students that arrive early or are picked up late may be sent to extended day care and appropriate fees assessed.  If you arrive to school late, please walk your student in to the main office and sign them in.  Thank you for helping us maintain these processes to provide a safe learning environment for our students.

Have a great week!