Good morning, teachers!

This morning, Mr. Norton and Mr. Leach will deliver your ingredients to create slime for tomorrow’s sliming event, taking place at 12:30.

-          We ask that you do not create the mixture until tomorrow, the ingredients will spoil.

-          After your class makes the slime tomorrow, please have your highest pledge winner bring the class’ slime to the PE field at 12:15.  Only the top pledge earner in each class will be present for the sliming.

-          When the top pledges arrive, they will mix and color the slime, and the two students with the highest pledges in the school will get to slime Mr. Koerner.

-          We will record the event and send the video for other students to view.

Have a great day!

Conley2021