Greetings Star Parents:

Our school will be celebrating unity by addressing anti-bullying schoolwide this week (10/19-10/22). Please support our Anti-Bullying Spirit Week by having your child participate in the following daily activities.

Planned Activities for Spirit Week (see attached)
Theme: "At Apalachee, everything is WE."

Monday, October 18 Teacher Planning Day

Tuesday, October 19 TUESDAY BLUES-DAY: ATMSA goes BLUE! Wear all BLUE; blue socks, blue hairbows, blue everything!

Wednesday, October 20 WE WEDNESDAY: Everything is We! Wear ORANGE to show that we are together against bullying, and united for kindness, acceptance, and inclusion.

Thursday, October 21 TACKY THURSDAY: Bullying is TACKY and WACKY! Wear your tackiest clothes! Inside out shirts, mismatched shoes, crazy socks, wacky hair, etc.

Friday, October 22 FAMILY FRIDAY: We are FAMILY! Bring your favorite pre-packaged snack to share during snack time in class.

Please remind your students to wear ALL BLUE on Tuesday, October 19th.

Thank you!

Student Leadership Academy