PTO begins at 5:00p.m. and S.A.C begins at 5:30p.m. this evening.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 11:00 AM Mehr, Lisa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

PTO Meetings - EB PTONES SAC Meeting - Thursday, November 12 - Announcements - North Elementary  School

Our next PTO & SAC meetings will be tonight (virtually).

PTO & SAC Meeting ZOOM information:

https://leonschools-net.zoom.us/j/87527267684?pwd=UEFCV24rTFRYVlpzUnBWbWI1OWpMZz09

Meeting ID: 875 2726 7684

Passcode: 673465

Each year we have to vote on SAC parent members. Please click the link below to vote to elect our SAC parent members.

SAC Parent Voting Ballot:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7DTHCVN

The SAC meeting this evening serves as our Annual Title 1 meeting and Public Hearing to review and approve our School Improvement Plan goals.

Have a great day!