FY18 Wrens Elementary School Improvement Plan

The purpose of a school improvement plan is to guide the school improvement problem-solving and planning process throughout the year and help identify and organize strategies and resources that will lead to increased student achievement at the school. This comprehensive plan is designed to ensure that all students, regardless of race, gender, socioeconomic status, or any other demographic distinction, can study in learning environments that are equitable and deliver effective education. Each year our stakeholders gather to provide input on our school goals and the state-required School Improvement Plan.

Please visit the Raa Middle School website to review our draft School Improvement Plan. If you have any feedback, please complete the feedback form and email it to our Assistant Principal, Mrs. BJ Van Camp via email at [log in to unmask]t by September 15, 2021.

Marcus Scott,

Proud Principal

RAM NATION!!

Augusta Raa Middle School