Good afternoon teachers,

In an effort to try to increase parental involvement AND provide support for you, we are implementing Homeroom parents. We are asking for 2-3 parents per class to serve as homeroom parents for your classroom. These parents will work directly with you and I in various task. This is especially important this year being that we are now on year two with parents not being allowed on campus. I’m sure you can understand the level of trust it takes for some of our parents to be able to send their precious child(ren) to us day after day with no physical way of knowing what is happening. This will also help to support YOU, the classroom teacher, who I’m sure also feels the void of a lack of volunteers or ways to directly communicate with parents. If you would please share this flyer and link on your Dojo page or however you communicate with your parents I would greatly appreciate it. *For those teachers that have linked me to your Dojo page, I have already shared the information on your class story for you.  J

Here’s the link:

Greeting Families!
Want to get more involved in what goes on in your child's class? Consider becoming a Homeroom Parent. Simply click the link and complete the short survey.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NS5N77L

Aquila Muhammad

Parent Liasion / Teacher Resource

(850) 488-3124 ex. 2155