Hello Cobb Families!

We hope you will join us in person on September 23 or online through Zoom on September 30 for our first Raising Resilience Night. The topic for these first meetings will be, “Setting The Stage: It’s not just hormones! It’s their brains! Learn to communicate with the new ‘kid’ in your house.”

September 23: In Person

Meet in Cobb Media Center

Dinner @ 5:30 PM

Program @ 6:00 PM

Childcare Available

September 30: On Zoom

Zoom Link Coming Soon!

Program @ 6:00 PM

Please let us know how you will be joining us by filling out a short survey. This will help us prepare for the meal and plan for engaging childcare.

Please RSVP by Monday, September 20.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=2yopaSqnN0WqJNZ6b1ZCvBQzI3Xf0ZJDmyZ0g09h6wVUQ0hRMUZVTFNLREw2MTVSS0YyVEtYVkcwUy4u

We are so excited to see you either in person or online as we learn how to raise resilient young adults together.

Sarah

Sarah Hembree

Principal

Cobb Middle School