Good evening RAM FAMILIES!!

As we close out our 3rd week of school, here are a couple of important reminders.

Masks:
Please remember that the Superintendent and the School Board will be requiring that all students wear face masks while on campus. Parents may submit a medical exemption to the front office. Masks will be available in the front office.

Quarantined Students:
We are still working and learning in a pandemic, and while we have mitigation measures in place, students may have to quarantine at some point this school year. Please read the attached Quarantine Procedures sheet for more information as we work together.

Dress Code:
Parents, please review the Dress Code policy with your students this weekend. There are several clothing trends like bike shorts and cropped top shirts that violate the school dress code policy. Students will be asked to call home for a change of clothes if they come to school out of compliance.

Chromebooks:
All students must have a Chromebook Agreement on file in order to receive a school-issued device. This agreement is new for the 21-22 school year and outlines the fee schedule for damaged Chromebooks.

Check your student’s grades in Focus and reach out to guidance for questions!

Have a super restful and relaxing weekend!!

Marcus Scott
Principal, Ram Nation
Augusta Raa Middle School