Welcome Back to School! Orientation is this Friday, August 6th from 1:00-2:30. Class schedules will be posted at the front of the school or you may check Parent Portal. Mask are strongly encouraged for all visitors on campus. In our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are asking that one parent or guardian attend orientation with their child. This is a meet and greet orientation and not a time for conferences. If you would like to schedule a conference please email your child's teacher.
"Growing. Stronger. Better."

Sophia Keaton

Computer Tech Support

Riley Elementary