There was a date error in Friday’s email.  Please see the correction below.

September 16 is a fall holiday.  Enjoy your day off!

There will be a SAC and PTO meeting on September 23 (Friday’s email listed September 16, which was the wrong date).   If you are interested in becoming an active member for the PTO, please email Nicole Trafton at [log in to unmask] If you are interested in joining SAC, please email Beth Jackson at [log in to unmask]

Happy Sunday.

And thank you for your grace and patience.

Beth Jackson, principal