Good afternoon.

There is a threat of rain this afternoon during dismissal.   In the event of a rainy day dismissal, our bus, van, and car lines will dismiss as normal.  We will hold our walkers until approximately 3:00 and release them as normal if the weather allows.  If the weather has not cleared by 3:00, however, we ask that parents plan on picking up walkers from the front of the school at our bus loop, once our busses clear.  This will only apply to our walkers and only occur if the weather does not permit their traditional release.

Have a great afternoon.

Conley2021