Reminder!

Tomorrow is orientation and we are excited to welcome families on campus. We will be practicing social distancing and recommend limiting the number of family members attending per child. Masks are not required but are strongly encouraged while indoors. We will have signs and staff guides available to assist with navigating our campus.

You will be able to meet your child's teacher and see their classroom. You will also receive other important info about the school year. There will be a few vendors and district staff present to share info about transportation, uniforms, EDEP, 21st Century, and much more. If you can't make it, no worries, we will send all handouts via listserv.

Remember, school starts on Wednesday, August 11th. Hope to see you soon!