Hi there!
We are new this year. Does the physical need to be on a specific form? Or can we use any documentation from our physician?

On July 22, 2021 at 11:11 AM, "Hembree, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Cobb Families,

It’s time to get ready for fall sports!

All students wishing to participate in sports MUST HAVE:

  • A current physical (within the last year) turned in to Mr. O’Banner
  • An Activity Participation Form (attached to this email) turned in to Mr. O’Banner

You can email these items to [log in to unmask] or turn them in to the front office.

Here is what you need to know for Football and Cross Country:

FOOTBALL:

Contact Info:

Mr. Robert O’Banner

Practice/Conditioning:

Mon 7/26/21 – Thurs 7/29/21

4:30-6:30 PM in the Bowl

(The Bowl is the large field directly behind Cobb.)

Tryouts:

Mon 8/2/21 – Thurs 8/5/21

4:30 – 6:30 PM in the Bowl

First Parent Meeting: