Parents and Guardians,

Happy Summer Sun Face Open Books And Reading. Drawing Cartoon.. Royalty  Free Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 100994896.HAPPY SUMMER!!!  Enjoy this time with your child.  Make memories with your favorite people, exploring new places, and reading good books.  I look forward to seeing many of our students in August and I wish our 5th grade Hawks the very best!!!  They will be missed.

THANK YOU!  Whether your child was at school learning or at home in the Digital Academy, I am grateful for you.  I could not have navigated this crazy year without you.  Thank you for the support and the smiles.

Report Cards have been published to the Parent Portal.

If your child has medication in the school clinic, please come pick up the medication. Medication that is not picked up by June 21st will be disposed.

If your child goes to our afterschool program (EDEP), it will close at 4:00 pm a today.  All students must be picked up by 4 pm.

Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm.  The HRES Office will NOT be open the week of July 5.

In scheduling for next year, it is very helpful to know the teacher qualities that are beneficial for your student.  Please complete the form found here to provide insight on your student and their needs for next year: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=2yopaSqnN0WqJNZ6b1ZCvJ0P7Sq3NOpGl8ezrZiW_ONUODhWNkdLT09VWURQUUE4RTk2M0hNN0hLOC4u

Digital Academy families, if you have a Chromebook or other device, it must be returned so that Mr. Sadler can get them ready for next school year.  Device return will be in the bus loop on June 11.  See the attached flyer for more details.

First Day of School | Huffman Independent School District We will see you on Friday, August 6th for In-Person Orientation from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.

August 11 is the first day of school for the 2021-2022 school year.

Have a great summer!

Beth Jackson, principal