Parents of 8th Graders Attending Rickards Next Year,

Please see information regarding summer reading.

Thank you!

From: O'Reilly, Shekishma
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 2:59 PM
Cc: Barnes, Deborah <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: JSRHS 2021 Summer Reading

Good afternoon,

Attached, you will find the 2021 Summer Reading Assignment for incoming freshman at James S. Rickards High School. Please inform our future Raiders of this assignment.

Because of the abbreviated summer, students will read a variety of thematic texts and answer text-dependent questions, instead of reading a novel with an accompanying project.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your support.

S. O'Reilly

English Teacher

English Department Chair

James S. Rickards High School