Good afternoon,

Here’s our plan for the “exam”/early release days. If, for some reason, your student will not be in attendance for these exam days, you must request a pre-excused absence form and coordinate with your child’s teachers to take exams early, if applicable.  Pre-excused absence forms can be requested from our registrar, Ms. Harris, at [log in to unmask]

Tuesday, June 8

Wednesday, June 9

Thursday, June 10

1st Period (9:30-11:15)

2nd Period (9:30-11:15)

5th Period (9:30-11:15)

3rd Period (11:20-1:20)

4th Period (11:20-1:20)

6th Period (11:20-1:20)

We will be sending out more information about Chromebook return in the very near future.  Please be on the lookout for this!

8th Grade Students – please don’t forget to submit your two proofs of address verification for high school.

6th Grade Students – Tdap Immunizations are required to receive your 7th grade schedules next year.  Please contact your primary care provider or the health department to schedule a time for this vaccine.  Updated shot records can be sent to Ms. Harris, as well.

Thank you so much,