Hello Cobb Families!

Thank you to everyone who helped next week’s Teacher Appreciation Week events come together so smoothly. We are excited about everything we have planned for Natural Disaster Week! If you would like to make a contribution, we gratefully accept cash, check, Venmo (@Cobb-PTO) and CashApp ($CobbMSPTO).

Here is the flyer we are sending out to teachers Monday morning to kick off the week:

We are in the final days of our Triple Hundred Challenge. If you know anyone who has been waiting to participate or is on the fence, now is the time! All businesses that contribute to our Triple Hundred Challenge will get their business name on the new electronic sign! Please contact Kim Autry ([log in to unmask]) for more details.

Thank you again for all of your contributions. We will report back with some fun pictures once Teacher Appreciation Week is complete!

Thank you,

Cobb PTO