Dear Springwood Family,

If you have a fourth or fifth grade Digital Academy student who needs to still take the FSA Writing Test, we will be having a make-up day tomorrow, April 16th.  Please drop your student off by 8:45. We will begin testing by 9:00. The test is 120 minutes long, so the approximate time for pick-up is 11:15.

Thank you!

Elizabeth De Cardenas
Assistant Principal
Springwood Elementary